Sunday, April 3, 2011

That burger...

I should add that at my work meeting last week the In-n-Out truck came for lunch one day!!  So I don't normally eat fast food, there's just not enough options or I have to special order it so crazy they just end up rolling their eyes at me.  Burgers have always been a BIG eat in secret food for me too so while I don't deprive myself, I do limit cheeseburger consumption to one a MONTH.  Sounds crazy, like a ton of rules but its working for me.

So what did I eat? A FREAKING CHEESEBURGER!! It's In-n-Out people!!! One cheeseburger, animal style, protein style.  If you arent from a state that has In-n-Out  that means they fry mustard into the patty and put pickles on the burger and then wrap it in lettuce.  No chips, no fries, no soda.  Just me and my gloriously messy In-n-Out  burger.

Guilty after? Heck no...
Proud for stopping at ONE and not adding extra stuff that I didn't need to eat... YES :)


No comments:

Post a Comment