Monday, April 4, 2011

Every morning

I guess some people would think that eating the same thing day after day would get boring, but as I said I REALLY like my daily PB and banana.  My daughter teases me as I have sent her a cell phone picture before from the back seat of the car on a road trip with my travel size peanut butter and banana on my lap :)  What can I say... I hardly ever get leg cramps since I started eating that banana a day, it doesn't cause me to crave other carbohydrates like it can for others and I REALLY love the peanut butter!!  Case in point...

I just can't help it, when you find something that works stick with it.  AND... the people around me really appreciate that they always know when its 9:00 am and 3:00 pm because I am at my desk eating my snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment