Sunday, April 3, 2011

Friday night!

So I've posted before about my love of my indoor grill.  I do love the charcoal grill but its a HUGE grill and too much trouble for one person until I get a smaller one.  Yard sale shopping I believe is in my future...

So I hit the grocery store on my way home from work on Friday night to pick up some essentials.  While I was picking up chicken and pork chops I noticed a beautiful rib eye steak calling my name.  Now... that is my FAVORITE steak, but I was leery of cooking it on the indoor grill.  I knew it wouldn't taste exactly the same as charcoal grilled but it would be pretty good.

I picked up four of the smallest baby red potatoes I could find and set off to scarf!  I had seasoned my grill the previous weekend so I was much more comfortable with using BBQ sauce and the cleanup afterward.  I seasoned with garlic and some low salt Montreal seasoning and a hickory brown sugar sauce.

I cut the potatoes in half and boiled till done.  I tossed with green onion, butter and some garlic salt.  This steak was MASSIVE so it and the potatoes were 2 meals and a little left over for the dog on the steak.  Nothing tastes better than a homemade steak dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment