Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cooking for one...

SO ever since I had gastric bypass surgery in May of 2009 I have been craving Mexican food.  Especially anything salsa related.  I have no idea why, but it has earned my pouch the distinguished name... Pancho.  I could eat Mexican food for three meals and two snacks every day I swear to you.  So it's not surprising that a LOT of the items on here will be bastardized versions of Mexican food that can tolerate.  NOW... I realize everyone's diet and diet restrictions are different so just because I eat something doesnt' mean its a blanket recommendation for every gastric bypass patient out there... so take it with a grain of salt and go crazy on your own.  This is just my way of satisfying some friends curiosity and insistence that I post WHAT I make.  I realized that cooking for one does NOT have to be boring, and that I don't need frozen meals (OH GROSSSSS) or drive-thru food to keep me happy!! Enjoy it and if you want to comment I will be eternally grateful...  - Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment